50 Jumbo Helium Balloons Bulk Kit Balloon Time Gas Tank Bottle Inflator Ribbon
Australian Seller – Australian Stock – Receive your item promptly!
- A lightweight, easy to use, portable tank with helium.
- A convenient alternative to purchasing pre-inflated balloons, as there is no need to transport inflated balloons — they can simply be inflated at your event.
- Once the tank is empty, it can be recycled by most local councils.
- Kit comes complete with helium tank, 50 balloons and ribbon
- Preview the video below on how easy it is to blow your own party helium balloons.
- Please note Parcels can only be posted using road transport only, including Express post is road transport. (The Delivery Estimates shown above for EXPRESS POST may not be correct, hence conform with us for Express Shipping)
Please follow these steps to fill balloons:
- Turn green handle counterclockwise to open valve.
- Slip balloon neck onto black nozzle until neck fits tightly.
- Hold balloon neck firmly between thumb and forefinger at the widest part of the nozzle. Press nozzle down gently to inflate.
- Fill balloon to desired size.
- Release thumb pressure on nozzle to stop inflation.
- After inflating latex balloons, pinch balloon tightly at base of balloon neck and remove from nozzle. For foil balloons, simply remove from nozzle after inflation, as foil balloons are self-sealing.
- To assure maximum float time, tie a tight knot in the neck of the latex balloon. Foil balloons do not require a knot.
- Attach ribbon of desired length below the knot on latex balloons or the lower neck area of foil balloons.
|Number of Latex Balloons Filled